Reviews for "Wade Hates Me"

Great movie bro!

I can't believe how well you portrayed him.. The flash was super killer man. The graphics were off the chain, as well as the voice acting. I wished it was longer, but hey some of the best things are short. Great job man!

crap.....

crappy flash movie .... but nice song at the end !! I Like it ^_^
7 stars for the song !

Decent

I'm not gonna lie, I laughed. I'm actually rather surprised that KK put out something that got an award other than "Turd of the Week".

Magyar responds:

We would have won it but someone keeps deleting our entries

Good Job+

umm lol? It was alright, hopefully you can give the kk a hand out of the gutter they put themselves in with their terrible animation. Good music at the end too!

lol

I'm also amazed to see the kitty krew put together an actual animation. This is actually pretty funny too. The drawings weren't amazing, but for KK I suppose just about any effort is amazing. The animation was decent, and the song at the end is priceless.

If only KK would put a bit more effort into most of their submissions...