Reviews for "Wade Hates Me"

exactly how i remember wade

nothing's changed. but wade will be our fwend someday.

great flash, keep it up!

Magyar responds:

One day he won't hate me :(

Wonderfull

it speaks the truth.

Lol Realistic

Not going to lie the story makes sense. I really did enjoy the humour even if the animation was second rate. I have to say the Church song at the end made my day.

I would have loved to see a revised version of this. With backgrounds and what not.

OMFG!!!

Now that is funny shit! And the ending song! COME ON!!! I guess u need to know the backstory lol

Great movie bro!

I can't believe how well you portrayed him.. The flash was super killer man. The graphics were off the chain, as well as the voice acting. I wished it was longer, but hey some of the best things are short. Great job man!