Reviews for "Wade Hates Me"

exactly how i remember wade

nothing's changed. but wade will be our fwend someday.

great flash, keep it up!

Magyar responds:

One day he won't hate me :(

Wonderfull

it speaks the truth.

Lol Realistic

Not going to lie the story makes sense. I really did enjoy the humour even if the animation was second rate. I have to say the Church song at the end made my day.

I would have loved to see a revised version of this. With backgrounds and what not.

Neat

This has funny voices and good animation, that Wade guy must be quite mean to do that because you are a good animator. I would never delete your Flashes. That song at the end was really cool as well so top marks for you.

OMFG!!!

Now that is funny shit! And the ending song! COME ON!!! I guess u need to know the backstory lol