Reviews for "Wade Hates Me"

lol

The song at the end is funny

Why can't we be friends

Hell no, he can't be my friend!

swell

I'll be honest. The story was really compelling. The animation was bad, but the humor made up for it. And the song at the end was a nice touch.

I give you a 10/10 kitty crew.

make more like this instead of stupid loops like the one Wade deleted in this flash. :-)

woooo

Simple, but entertaining. The animation was simplistic, but it was still funny. In fact it probably wouldn't be as funny if it had good animation and tons of frills. The ending was the best part. Just so you know, Wade Fulp hates just about everybody, especially Jews, the crippled, and the mentally ill. This flash exposes the truth about Wade Fulp.

well

I'm betting Wade Fulp had a good reason to delete your flash.

But that aside, this flash was fairly entertaining. I give it a 5 for entertaining me and another 5 because it's from the kitty krew, which almost never makes flashes this good.