For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Wade Hates Me"

Lol Realistic

Not going to lie the story makes sense. I really did enjoy the humour even if the animation was second rate. I have to say the Church song at the end made my day.

I would have loved to see a revised version of this. With backgrounds and what not.

Cool

Funny thing I especially liked the music for this Flash as it was very good. The drawing was excellent because it was good and I really also like the animation and the other shit like how it was funny and it is the Truth about the wean Made Fulp.

10/10

pretty good

for a KK submission anyway
I wouldn't mind seeing a collab like this as long as you don't make it complete shit
10 for being mediocre...

haha

very relevant to recent events and so true about the portal itself. i agree with robot taco, there needs to be a collab. i hope wade gets to see this flash

Magyar responds:

Everything is getting deleted. Such a shame.

Wade hates me too.

We should make a Wade Hates Us Collab.

Magyar responds:

he is full of hate, maybe people don't show him enough respect because his little brother is more successful than him.

I feel sorry for him :(