For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Bloons 2"

funny

still good but not as good as the first one =)

lame music loop

Music is very generic, annoying, continues the same 5 second loop forever.
Mochicoins suck.

overall average game. 3/5

Has to redo the game to finish it?

How do one think if one adds a "you have to play the game here instead to play all levels" when you're near the end of the game?
Seriously. I liked this game and it gave me a good challenge. But forcing me to replay the game without any forewarning at all, that is just bad... -3 for that.

(Yeah, I disliked the Mochicoins business too, but it wasn't as bad as in the latest BTD, so I only subtract one there...)

Good but...

Although it's not nearly as bad as a lot of the reviews make it out to be, I found that the moving backgrounds were REALLY irritating. They made it hard to concentrate in a game that requires precision. And the music... not terrible, but needs much more to it.

so much potential

first you have to go to another site to get the full game

then this game was ruined by that mochi bs back im 2010

micro-transactions,ruining games since large companies got greedy -_-