Reviews for "Aztec God Game"

Quite good

But I can'tfiggure out how i should click on the terrain to sink it back into the water. I figgured out clicking the top vs the botom of slopes for leveling things, but i can't seem to level things back into the sea.

FightClub69 responds:

You can use the mouse-wheel, Shift/Ctrl, PgUp/PgDn, R/V or Q/E to raise and lower individual points... so you can lower the land right into the water that way.

Very addicting

Its very innovative game. cant say i played a game like this before. Granted I only finished the easy level pack, but unless you play for achievements, it gets repetitive, but still challenging. What I think is lacking in the game is that I cant tell which levels I have already accomplished the achievements. So for After you pass a level, you can make the ring silver and then if you pass the achievement for that level, you can make it gold. Otherwise its annoying to click in and find out. Also I cant get the achievement after 20k health follower or for the life of me, cant figure out what swamp does. It just looks like scorch without the shrinking buildings

FightClub69 responds:

That's a good idea for the achievements, if I release more updates I will try to include that - thanks! The game is more fun when you are challenged - if you play the medium levels you might enjoy it more.
The 20k health follower MUST be a 'follower' - that means that leaders and heroes are not counted! Swamp makes a square into swamp-land, *anyone* who walks on that square sinks and dies instantly!

Nostalgia

This reminds me of the game populous that I borrowed of my cousin and played on a snes. At the time I didn't know how to play the game so I just made everything flat, I used the same tactic for this game and it seemed to work fine!

I like the 3d images and the way you incorperated the aztec theme in the game. I have added it to my favourites so I can play it often!

Nice game.

A good game, i don't have much to say because i just like to rate games.

Great Game

I really liked this game but am stuck on level seven normal. How do you get the achievement? I have tried everything I can think of to beat the enemy in under 5 minuets but can't even come close. If you know how please let me know NoSpamPleaseLOL@yahoo.com