Reviews for "Aztec God Game"

not bad

it was good, but feel that it was somewhat lacking a few things. for example it would have been nice if different levels had different enemies with different abilities that would make it a little more challenging. more control over what your population is doing would be nice, like if you could set it so that diffent percentages of your people will concetrate on different tasks, like some would focus on building while others focused on fighting. making things unlockable as you play through levels or as you population grows would be nice, like more jobs, such as different levels of attack, for example later in the game you could have people who operate catapults and things like that, or evn things like people who flatten out land.
i think the problem is that youve just tried to remake populous, rather than remake and improve on it. but still in my mind this is still a solid game and im enjoying it, im hoping you will mabey attemp an improved version in the future

A cluster-F&*$ OR Level ground; hope for the best

The game is graphically beautiful and I love god games. However this is more like a fishbowl game. You can add little pieces of food and watch the fish chase after it, clean the tank and occasionally add more fish. That is to say, you can indirectly interact with the game world but that is about it. Leveling out ground is monotonous and changes little. The user interface and tutorial are terrible. The camera makes it very hard to have an idea of what is going on.

I could go on but as the title says the game can be summed up easily: Level ground; hope for the best.

I appreciate the work that has gone into the game but hard work doesn't always make a game good.

Its all right

id give it a whopping 10!

awesome

great game

God Damn

I love it. I loved populous back then and i'm glad to see it re-done. thank you for saving my day and fulfill the craving for this game. *g*

8/10