Reviews for "Aztec God Game"

classic

i do agree that while you did a great job, a few extra improvements might not hurt.

overall, this seems like you put a great deal of time and effort. the game play is smooth, but i must admit that it gets a bit repetitive after a while.

luckily, im a guy who doesnt like to put a game down til he finishes it. it came to a point where i just tested myself to see how fast i can win rounds (my record slightly over 3 minutes, but i know for sure i can beat this).

my comments to those who think many spells/tools are useless:
- thunder: excellent for tearing up buildings and their inhabitants
- swamp: awesome when many villagers are running around trying to expand
- desert: i dont use this much. pain in the ass when trying to fix land later.
- hero: is really great, especially if match is tied or youre losing a bit. the damage he does is huge and he can greatly balance a fight.
- armageddon: simply put - the minute you have more buildings and population than your enemy, use this and you win.

my game play tips:
- build along edges at first, then as mana increases cut across one edge of screen to other to really expand fast;
- forget drowning enemies... use your mana to build huge mountains in middle of enemy land to force all their buildings to be tiny;
- sacrifice is one of the best tools in game when your mana max is high enough;
- dont be scared to let your villagers get gangsta and do battle

win tactics:
- once your mana maximum is over 1000, sacrifice to build mana to about 900, then switch back to regular growth. the minute your population is more than enemy, use armageddon and win (fastest win possible).
- once your mana maximum is over 800, sacrifice to build up and then switch to create leader. once your leader is at least 7k, switch back to growth and do create hero spell. he'll wreck shit while you continue to grow. rinse and repeat to soften enemy.
- build your land up one level... as you gain a lot of mana, build a decent sized section up a 2nd level, then use flood... use rest of mana to take down leftover enemies or build bridge for your guys to rush them.

Good concept, but needs work

The game is an excellent concept, and is fun to play, however I have two suggestions:
Add a control so you can choose whether to elevate or lower land.
Get animated, sketchy, drawn graphics (like armed with wings)

Very buggy

Its a pretty good game but it gets boring after a while becasue of the excessive bugs...

A few ideas....

Idea 1.
Make a players pack. Make a game where you make the land scape, and if wanted ad enemy towers.
idea 2.
Im interested in Greek gods... make a greek god game?
Could be better, But it's still an awesome game!

cool

could be a lot better but it looks awesome and also it reminds me of one of the greatest games of all time.........zoo tycoon