Reviews for "VGE3 Easter Egg short"

Funny But Awesome

I recently just got dont watching the other episodes and this one just made me want to see even more. Is the full episode 3 almost complete?

ahhh man

this is a cool flash... can't wait to see what ur upcomein work is going to look like... hmm, maybe u should make this egg into a full on projet in it self? (-_-)

AAAArrrrrrrrrghhh

First remy now akuma, when will the greatest fighters ever win. Stop killing off everything that is epic in the world.

p.s read your update, thought I might as well be that guy.

R1665 responds:

Well, it's like I tell everyone when it comes to dead characters - There are a conceptually infinite number of alternate versions of any particular character. It is entirely possible that another version of Akuma could show up and rip shit up in later episodes of the VG EXILES.

Of course, the likelihood of that is about the same as the likelihood that I will be killed and eaten by a pack of wild guinea pigs. Still, there is a possibility, however remote it may be...

R1665

good animation

Damn akuma,u are getting punked out bad by stryker. U betta go get evil ryu,lol.

weehee