Reviews for "Bonehead: Halloween"

Epic!!

Good job on the preloader , and the animation was really nice.
And btw,How da hell did L-Man get that much candy after just 2 HOUSES?!?!?!

Haha great

that was really funny

Pretty good

Definitely not as side-splittingly hilarious as Falcon Crunch and Maximillion Bagsworth, but I still laughed at a couple bits. I also liked what you did with the preloader, it was a clever touch.

Oh god!

If i could give it 11 i would, and the one more for the dog he's totally right about the episode ending.

haha nice~

The animation was smooth. ESPECIALLY their facial expressions.
The voice acting is pretty good....but the voice quality is well...needs to be a little bit crisp...I think it would be nice to use better mic :D

But what I really like about this... is your style of humor. I haven't seen that kind of humor for a while now. Unlike those sex-related jokes people have been overly using recently. Your humor is a good change.

CaseyAnimates responds:

Thanks a lot, man!

I think the problem is how I'm using the mic. The mic itself is pretty high-end, I think I just need to set the levels better. Thanks again!