Reviews for "Bonehead: Halloween"

That was........................

interesting in its own unique way.

Plastered?

Awesome but, what's plastered?!

LOL

very cool but zombi ninja WTF ?

FUCKING YES

JUST YES... THERE IS WITH NO DOUBT THE ABSALUTE TON OF YES WITHIN THIS AMAZING ANIMATION... ITS GOT FUCKING NUTS FOR F************************************
****************ING GOD SAKE. JUST YES.

Reminded alot of invader zim... The randomness and all... I'M GONNA WATCH IT AGAIN.
You get 43 bisons / 10 weasels... thats good.

Great work.

I feel really bad in saying that I haven't watched any of your other work. I thought this was brilliant.

Animation ~ We don't have many animators on Newgrounds who can aminate to the point where it looks ready for TV broadcast, and I'm going to go ahead and put you in that catagory. All of it was SO smooth. For two weeks [Even if you say you worked every day on it] it's still a great flash animation-wise. The effects you threw in here and there inbetween the fight were great too.

10/10

Voice acting/Sounds effects ~ Fantastic. Had me in fits of laughter. "Plastered" and "I got the Golden Ticket" really cracked me up. All the characters are voiced fantastically. As for music? Um, I think there was a small, yet quiet piece of music in the fight scene. While I could hear it I thought it suited the situation well and gave it some good humor. The credits, well they're classic credits music that never get old, what's more to like? As for the Sound effects. They are pretty spotless, I couldn't see anything that felt like it shouldn't be there so you obviously did a great job!

10/10

Humor ~ Amazing. You have the classic set of characters.

Bonehead - The Main Character who's always put forward into the storm of the problem and gets the most lines.

L-Man - The stupid [And very funny] guy who manages to make something hilarious out of any situation.

And

Dog - The grumpy bastard that sits there all day and moans about something in every scene possible.

A great and timeless combo. The lines, the randomosity, EVERYTHING just made it great.

*I also noticed the Angry Face on the Zombie-Ninja's headband, great touch.*

10/10

Overall ~ Again, I feel terrible that I haven't watched any of your other work, which is exactly what I'm about to go do after I finish typing this, and I really feel that you doing this is in 2 weeks a sign that you have massive talent. I love the characters, I love the voice acting - I could just go on and on.

But anyway, in short I adored this and I really look forward to seeing from you in the future.

5/5 10/10

Oh, and I loved the preloader too :)

CaseyAnimates responds:

Wow, man, thanks a bunch! I love it when I get these reviews!
Really appreciate, it brought a smile to my face! :D