Reviews for "Halloween Panic"

I only found a single flaw

It keeps pausing itself for some reason. Not a big enough problem to prevent giving this game a nice big 10 though :D

Hahaha I like it!

This is not shabby at all for a first game. Was it really made to spite a hobo? If that is a motive for 4 days of lost sleep, that is pretty damn funny! There was a game pitch in our class about a hobo king game where one plays as a hobo and collects stuff and gets in hobo scrapes and eventually becomes king of the hobos. Really though, is this for a class or something at school? I can't believe this was made in 10 days, and to think I am fretting about having 30 days to make a game between me and another guy. :/

DIE KIDS zombies ATTACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

KIDS GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LAWN OR LOSE YOUR DAMN CANDY AND DIE FROM MY ZOMIBESSSSSSS GOOD BYE KIDS *SENDS OUT ZOMBIES* hehehehe afftter halloween damn i didn want kill the kids NOW THEY HAVE FUCKING BLOOD ON MY LAWN

oh I LOVED THE GAME THANKS Funy-mony

LAWLz :3

I can't stop laughing at your Screaming! The physics are great, stuff be all like KAPLOWOW into candy. Over all great time waster, not bad for only 10 days!

One thing I would add/change is a Score Counter, so you can tell what your score is...

P.S. hia ed it's me!

AWESOME GAME!

really really great job u guys! lovely artwork,
fluid gameplay, not too easy but not to hard either.
just a great game.

and THANK YOU SO MUCH for the feature! :D
i'm honestly proud to be a small part of this!