Reviews for ""The Waxwork" Preview"

awesome,but

is the contest over?

Sexy

I was worried a bit when you didn't have the character's mouths move, but then the doctor's did. Sweet! Looking forward to seeing the rest of it. And I am definitely going to look up Burrage's story now!

Nice! Thanks! :)
Story's definitely worth reading

Good Work

The link doesn't lead to anything, nor can I find the correct movie anywhere on youtube. Also it might be worth noting that there was a silent film called "Waxworks" made in 1927 which likely inspired Burrage to write his story.

RWA responds:

The link is correct, but Newgrounds breaks it apart. When you paste it into the navigation bar, you have to delete empty spaces for link to be proper. :)
(e.g. ...youtube.com/wa tch...)

I wasn't aware of the fact that this movie inspired the story (but still, I don't believe that is something relevant to be mentioned).

Anyways, thanks for the rating, glad you enjoyed the movie! :)

This looks so creepy

I can't wait until it comes out!!! :D

RWA responds:

Thanks! Unfortunately, it won't be completed very soon. Check out a few reviews below, I described in detail what's the case.

Glad you enjoyed it! :)

Wax or not to wax... Iz alive!

Nicely styled, sweet characters, even the evil ones, RWA. Exceptional character designs too. Guess the only reason for my 9/10 was the missing character dialogue (audio to mouth animation, aside from the end). Still, good spook-fest for Halloween 2010. Definitely looking forward to "The Waxwork" in 2011! Keep it up!