Reviews for "The Prey - Short"

Just like in the Horror movies

why is rated everyone and why next Halloween why tell me why but good graphics good jobs men but why isn't the killing spree 7 when is coming to newgrounds when tell me when please to contact me please send me a message to HechoEnJalisco to know when it coming and thank you for your attention

SamGreen responds:

Relax. Just read my news post. Put your mind at ease baby. Also post before that has a teaser for KS7. Maybe check it out.

nice

smooth animations and drawings. the only reason why its an 8 its because the music was too loud to hear what the pumpkin said

SamGreen responds:

Yeahhh I might have to agree... Thanks for the review :)

Looks great but...

you actually expect us to wait for a whole year? Wouldn't it have been better to finish the movie and submit this teaser a couple of months before next Halloween, don't you think?

SamGreen responds:

Perhaps you're right I was excited to release it that's all :D

GOD DAMMMMM

How I love pumpkins :DDDDDD And Finally so serious story and animating... I don't care it's short all I care is flash that brings halloween spirit... Good job dude.

NEXT HALLOWEEN

You want us to wait a hole year for another 30 second movie i like the flash but next year come on

SamGreen responds:

Who said it's goin to only be 30 seconds silly:) read authors comments plz.