Reviews for "The Prey - Short"

Oh noes!

Water, the age old killer of most video game characters. I wouldn't of jumped in if I was in her position either. Besides swimming never works out anyways... Overall decent Animation and such. Guess we will get the follow up next Halloween. Till then, don't drown.javascript:submission_controlle r.GetReviewController().GetWriteRevie wWindow().SetRating(7);

really

really. i have to wait another year for another 60 seconds. cant wait

Happy Halloween!

I'm not the type to leave reviews (this is probably my 3rd serious review!!!), anyways... this is awesome! It had wonderful graphics and amazing animation. It was creepy too o.o
Tis my Favorite Halloween animation ever!

Scary

Very good art and animation! The movie looked good standing still and in motion! Awesome stuff! I liked the design of the pumpkin headed killer too. The head looked very scary and demonic in a way and the tentacle vines (if that's what they were) were a nice addition!

The mood of the animation was very scary as well. I could feel the fear of the girl, even if you showed us the monster early on in the animation. I can't wait until next year for a full episode, though since you've already revealed the monster to us, how will you make it scarier? You're good at creating a scary atmosphere, so I can't wait to see what you'll do with that in the future!

Bravo!

good

nice azzz drawing on the girl