Reviews for "Deadly Space Action"

LOL

fucking lOlable

does it have all five html :P!!!?????

lololololol

I DO NOT HAVE A TINY PEE PEE

I likest it!

And welcome back and all that.

You're back!

You made a great series on the Internet and I thought that you were gone forever with this fantastic website! I just loved watching this and seeing all the great animation you are known for. The writing is just brilliant because it goes on with how stereotypical the dictator is acting and stuff. The voice acting was perfect and it wonderfully fit the characters and the scenarios they were going through. If this is going to be a new series, then I gladly welcome it into existance! It is everything that makes this site funny.

Awesome

This is what we need in this site. Naive comedy. Nearly plotless.
You, sir, kick flash ass.

On a sidenote, you might want to get new voice actors. All voices you do sound alike. I'm open to do voice jobs if you want, but I won't get mad if you don't want to.

~Boom