Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Haunt the House"

wow...

this became my all time favorite game yesterday when i played it in AG, thanks for bringing it here.
WITH MEDALZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
it's just so much fun to get monsters to jump out of stuff, especially when combine with other scares!
my favorite "combo" was an upside down floating bath tub with a weird monster coming out of it. i also liked the explosion painting, the bear, and the flute painting. it was also fun to get people to jump out of windows.
long review short, BEST GAME EVER!

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

Sounds like you experimented quite a bit. My favourite thing is the cage in the attic.

haha

gave me some well needed chuckles thank you sir x]

No problem! :)

Wonderful

I don't really want to write a review for this game. I just want to thank the author for all his hard work. I very much enjoyed this game, and it clearly took a lot of work. Thank you.

p.s. give me a hint for the secret medal!

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

The secret medal turns men mad :) That was a hint.
Thanks for the kind words!
-Dim

this game is absolutely hilarious.

i enjoyed every second of this and didnt even care about the medals. it was so creative and well made - i really hope that there will be a sequel. for now, im going to add this to my favorites and i am going to play it again. and again. and again. its surprisingly satisfying to haunt those guys out of the house.

thumps up.
10+sympathyoint/10

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

Haha yeah its fun to play it multiple times for some reason :)

Clever concept, brilliant execution

As can be expected, an armorgames sponsored game delivered as it should. Any game that starts with a reference to The Producers can't be that bad!

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

If something has a producer, it means the developer had some extra motivation to develop ;)