Reviews for "Haunt the House"

Very fun

It certainly has a halloween feel, and I do enjoy the comedy, but I noticed the game is just too hard. This is not due to me having a tendency to scare people too much and have them jump out windows (again very funny) but because many times I'll scare people enough that they want to flee, but for some reason they refuse to use the stairs. They just run around on the floor they're currently on. I think this might a glitch, but it's very annoying.

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

Sorry you had trouble with it!

I love all you stuff

Awesome, as usual. I like the idea and I loved the animations used to spook everyone. Great work!

Any chance of another Decline of Video Gaming?

Thanks!
Nope!

awesome!!!

I must say, after having seen Paranormal Activity 2 on opening night, this game gave me some chuckles. This game has the same concept as that movie but it executes it hilariously. I love how the demon in the movie and the ghost in this game each become more powerful as the amount of fear, tension and paranoia escalate in the house. Job well done!!!

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

This is the official Paranormal Activity 2 game! Almost.

wow...

this became my all time favorite game yesterday when i played it in AG, thanks for bringing it here.
WITH MEDALZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
it's just so much fun to get monsters to jump out of stuff, especially when combine with other scares!
my favorite "combo" was an upside down floating bath tub with a weird monster coming out of it. i also liked the explosion painting, the bear, and the flute painting. it was also fun to get people to jump out of windows.
long review short, BEST GAME EVER!

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

Sounds like you experimented quite a bit. My favourite thing is the cage in the attic.

haha

gave me some well needed chuckles thank you sir x]

No problem! :)