Reviews for "Haunt the House"

Love it :D

A great game and nicely made, could have been all too short but all the stuff to explore and the actions means I will be coming back to it. Best halloween themed game I have played so far.

Is it just me but did I spot The Groke and Stinky in there?!?!

Yes you did spot them and I love you for realising it <3

Spooky Fun!

Some of the scares are funny, actually scary, and I kept chuckling along the way. This is a great game to play, so I give you kudos for making it.

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

Thanks! If you don't know whats coming I guess this game could be scary for the player too!

Interesting

Quite an idea for a game, but I think there was a game that fits this desciption, something with a green poltergeist where you have to scare a family out of their house. Ever heard of it? :) However, great game though, made fun spotting all the different types of scares. My favoutite was the cage in the attic, because of one damn woman. Nearly got her out of the house, suddenly she runs up to the attic, then in the music room, back in the attic, and with the raven I scared her right trough the door! Satisfying!

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

Yeah the birdcage in the attic is my favourite thing in the whole game.

AMAZING :)

INCREDIBLE GAME :D
It must have taken a buttload of time to animate all of the little items you can possess. The game was SO MUCH FUN :D

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

Thankyou! It did take a buttload of time, but I took it one room at a time.

Fun!

I thought this was a pretty fun game, I spent a bit of time trying to figure out which items were the most effective in having people jump out of windows, so it lasted a while for me.

You guys have been gone for too long and I miss DVG, it's always been one of my favorite series on this site.

Anyways, good job as always, wouldn't expect anything else from you two.

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

Officially the scariest thing in the house is the stuffed bear....and the oven