Reviews for "Light Fright"

Oh my. I found a bug.

If you play for long enough by being hidden enough when the light starts to get faster and therefore reach the last medal's score a little...later, you'll get to a point where the light fails to exist. Like, it got blink of an eye fast, and then it disappeared completely. Once that happened, I was able to not even focus on the game and just let the score climb indefinitely.

Seriously, my score just passed over 10,000 with zero effort.

Mariofan9 responds:

Ah. It's clear my emplyed "move infinitely" method (which is, I admit to my shame, little more than adding a line of code to the end of the light's nonexistent, but lengthy animation) clashes with my speeding up code. If I make something like this again, I will try harder to make it infinitely playable.

Thanks for your critique!

Fun.

You're right. It was simple and addictive..
How come I didn't get the Good concentration medal after getting 2k + score?

Thank you!
I'm afraid I do not know. Perhaps the connection to the Newgrounds gateway was not set up right, or something... but I can confirm the Medals are working now.

3108 my final score, this was a pretty easy game to play. Still enjoyable.

Thanks.

It was fun, and a bit addictive.

You needed more than the same light doing the same thing.

Thanks, and indeed.

nice

it is a nice enjoyable game, if you can figure out the pattern of the light it is pretty easy, though i like easy games, i wish it'd be a little more challenging, which would make it more interesting, games like these can be pretty addicting, good job on this flash.

also, it bites that the medal got rejected, oh well, better luck next time

anyways good job on the flash, and i hope to see more good games from you

p.s, nice job on the music, it's kinda funny

Hey, thanks.

It's worth to know that the Medals have now been approved! I am very pleased!