Reviews for "Lucky Tower"

fun

enjoyed it it was a fun game to play

Secret Medals - Frog: in the level where's a wall with a small hole, pick the second door
Snail: in the same level, pick the third door
Oolala: keep clicking the "undress" button in the seller menu
Old and Wise: pick the long beard in the hats/seller menu

Sorry for my bad english

One of the best games on Newground.

Good game :D

So funny and original. Its simple idea makes it fun to not only help you progress but makes you want to game over too at times! It's rare to have a game where it's fun to lose (but some moments reward medals!). Play a brave, full-of-himself knight that has to escape the huge blasted tower! Each door might bring exploration or peril determining which one you choose. I haven't quit playing this game. I played until I got all the medals.

The funny dark humor mixes well with the cartoonish visuals (and not bad voice-over work as well!) this game is entertaining and slashy-slashy goofiness. (one small tip: don't get the monsters in the room to the left so when you go to the second one in this corridor and get the frog, go to the first door after that and try again. You get a better creature transformation as well as another medal!)

Loved this!