Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Lucky Tower"

This is still great even though I have first played it years ago. To me the best parts are how Von Wanst is so full of himself, the many various ways he can die, and the three endings. Also, despite the fact that there's a Lucky Tower 2, it's actually a prequel instead of a sequel, thus it is unknown what actually happened to Von Wanst at the end of this game. Please make an actual sequel to this game so I can find out what happened to the "hero" of this game.

HOW THE F**K I HAVE TO DO THAT FLYING GOBLIN PART?!? I can't get trough one hall.

So funny and original. Its simple idea makes it fun to not only help you progress but makes you want to game over too at times! It's rare to have a game where it's fun to lose (but some moments reward medals!). Play a brave, full-of-himself knight that has to escape the huge blasted tower! Each door might bring exploration or peril determining which one you choose. I haven't quit playing this game. I played until I got all the medals.

The funny dark humor mixes well with the cartoonish visuals (and not bad voice-over work as well!) this game is entertaining and slashy-slashy goofiness. (one small tip: don't get the monsters in the room to the left so when you go to the second one in this corridor and get the frog, go to the first door after that and try again. You get a better creature transformation as well as another medal!)

Loved this!

I think that the guy that suicides is of a game named Torture Chamber.

molkman responds:

Nice!

stupidydity and the internet this is what the game says xD