Reviews for "Genesis !"

A great game but can be to confusing

pretty addicting

little slow but wicked addicting.

nice

pretty good and very addictive

a good 20min or so passtime

a good game, kept me entertained before i had to go to work, i also ran into that bee/fish with the swamp, flower, earth problem. other then that it was fun. not too hard, a well sorted person can make a nice pattern to get all 95 decently quick, maybe in a later version have like... a section you can go to like the library, but on the left side, a somewhat... universe to see what you have created.

I really enjoyed how calming this game is, not quite like the Doodle God series, but it definitely has its perks. Also, the rocks were a nice touch, it made me feel like a soothsayer of sorts. But the game did lag, not so much that the game couldn't function, but enough to get a little frustrated. Though that only happened when there were X amount of stones on the board. And to conclude, there is a minor glitch. I obtained 94 stones but when I tried to combine the fish and swamp, it simply cancelled it out though one had the blue around it when the other was selected so I can't actually complete the game and I'd actually like to know what the stone is. I gave 4 stars because of that, otherwise keep up the good work.