Reviews for "Genesis !"

a good one

hey man awesome game this is the firts one i play in this gender it was easy until the part of dualism + dualism and after that it took me a while but i got almost all combination anyway i think you are missing somethin like stalagtites and stalagmites, island, virus, tornado, more mineral like phosphor, salt, calcic and that sort of things anyway a really good one need some more utilities but still a great game keep going with the hard work, i will wait your next release

Awesome!

This game is really good, almost as good as the original Doodle God, one of my favourite flash games, this game need some more elements and some more interface, but it's really awesome :D. But I need some hints. please i'm stuck, if someone could help me please, I'm stuck with this elements : http://img221.imageshack.us/i/semttul oru.png/

For some reason did 95/95. The fish+swamp thing really mislead me. Was at 94/95, and thought for a moment there that fish+swamp must give the missing item. But no, everything works.

I noticed a glitch as well...

It says you can mix wasp with both earth and flower, but when I try it nothing happens... Other than that, this is a great game!

Orteil, the man, the myth, the legend. I have 10B CPS in Cookie Clicker :P