Reviews for "Genesis !"

I don't know how

But this is SRIOUSLY addicting.

I noticed a glitch as well...

It says you can mix wasp with both earth and flower, but when I try it nothing happens... Other than that, this is a great game!

AWESOME!

Man! this is better than doodle god! just make it a little more organized and bring in a couple more. (i can pm you if you need ideas or something, but i cant program)

95/95!!! Yeay! Awsome game! I loved it! I had trouble to find the last one but finally I did. Of course it was a basic stuff what I forgot to try at the beginning....

Anyway I made a list of elements you can find on the link but make sure you only use it when you are really desperate.....Because it would ruin your game if you give up so easily and just check it!!!! (I didn't listed how you can make them, you have to figure it out on your own ;) )

(Cookie clicker is also awsome: http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/)

Awesome, but can you add an alternative way to delete a tile cuz with some computers, control clicking is the same as right clicking so then I can't delete the tiles which ends up generating tons of lag.