Reviews for "Genesis !"

I don't know how

But this is SRIOUSLY addicting.

a good one

hey man awesome game this is the firts one i play in this gender it was easy until the part of dualism + dualism and after that it took me a while but i got almost all combination anyway i think you are missing somethin like stalagtites and stalagmites, island, virus, tornado, more mineral like phosphor, salt, calcic and that sort of things anyway a really good one need some more utilities but still a great game keep going with the hard work, i will wait your next release

I noticed a glitch as well...

It says you can mix wasp with both earth and flower, but when I try it nothing happens... Other than that, this is a great game!

Awesome!

This game is really good, almost as good as the original Doodle God, one of my favourite flash games, this game need some more elements and some more interface, but it's really awesome :D. But I need some hints. please i'm stuck, if someone could help me please, I'm stuck with this elements : http://img221.imageshack.us/i/semttul oru.png/

AWESOME!

Man! this is better than doodle god! just make it a little more organized and bring in a couple more. (i can pm you if you need ideas or something, but i cant program)