Reviews for "Genesis !"

O.k.

Its fine but there is still much room for improvement. It is very unorganized it'd be nice to have more sorted and not where you create a ton of the same thing and have to delete a bunch. Also, you should have like and index of what combinations you've used so you dont try the same ones over and over again

....

ok its alright but ok dude way to fucking put a destruction button or something it gets cluster fucked. instead of putting two of each element why dont you just put one fire,water,eart,air and make the player add the elements from the library. but add a destruction button or something you say "you an aspiring god" yeah we're a god so where is our power to create and destroy if we are a god.

Orteil responds:

Top-left : [reset]
Also click the (?) button in the bottom-left.

I guess I need to make those more obvious

Well ;

It reminds me of Doodle God, really.
It's kinda just a different version of it. :/

Pretty Good

Not much to improve upon with doodle god, but your submission comes close. One thing that you can do, which has probably been addressed already is the need for organization. It is a giant cluster which has no structure, and i found myself accidentally deleting elements that bottlenecked my progress. There is no need for free ranged elements in this game, and an organizational tree is very much needed. It would have been better to at least organize the library to make access easier, and dont give me the fob of the search bar, because i might not remember which element I am looking for. Also, if you insist on adding a free range on the grid, add a number on board stat in the library so you can see if any element is not on the board.
As for originality, this comes very close to being an exact duplicate of doodle god. I don't quite know the later elements, as the clustering made my head hurt and i quit after making worms, but for the most part, this is not very different. If you were going for a nothing special tribute to doodle god, you achieved that. However, if you were going for something spectacular, you need to approach this game at a different angle. Make a fantasy world, or add a different element into the game, such as rpg etc. This is a good clone of doodle god, but not a good tribute.
Overall, the graphics were good and I experienced very good gameplay. All areas of the game were functional and

Hi, my name is glopso

This is a very nice game, screen gets cluttered though :P I dno't want to clear or else I might not find all the combos... anyway, do you play P3?

Orteil responds:

The only P3 I know is Planetoid 3, and yes, I've worked a bit for that game.
Care to detail in IM ?