Reviews for "Genesis !"

I found 83/95, and I'm stuck. This was a fun game to play, and it was interesting to experiment with and combine different elements. After a while, it was a bit confusing and almost annoying because I couldn't find anything new. Not bad overall.

I've managed to get 80 elements out of 95 and couldn't figure out what I've missed. A hint system would be helpful. Stones and animations are a nice addition that makes this game stand from many other of this kind. Also, I find it really helpful that it was shown which elements can react with each other - someone might think of it as too easy, but I prefer this solution over blind guessing, definitely.

how do make fish? btw this game is frustrating

I really enjoyed how calming this game is, not quite like the Doodle God series, but it definitely has its perks. Also, the rocks were a nice touch, it made me feel like a soothsayer of sorts. But the game did lag, not so much that the game couldn't function, but enough to get a little frustrated. Though that only happened when there were X amount of stones on the board. And to conclude, there is a minor glitch. I obtained 94 stones but when I tried to combine the fish and swamp, it simply cancelled it out though one had the blue around it when the other was selected so I can't actually complete the game and I'd actually like to know what the stone is. I gave 4 stars because of that, otherwise keep up the good work.

Amazing game! Splendid, I must say! It is quite confusing however.