Reviews for "Genesis !"

nice

pretty good and very addictive

little bug, fantastic game

I'm another Doodle God lover, so this game is.... fantastic :D
Just one thing, i've already got the 95 items to collect, but there are 3 combinations that never did nothing (although they appears in blue when You mark them)!
- wasp + earth
- wasp + flower
- fish + swamp
Is this a bug?
Anyway congratulations, and please, forgive my mistakes I'm Spanish and my English is very poor ;-)

Orteil responds:

You already got the 95 ? Whoah ! I definitely need to balance that hint system.
Also, if there's a hint a combination might work but it doesn't, it means it's not implemented yet ! (for example, I think wasp + flower makes a bee.)

good but

one major flaw is that when you run into a dead end you run into a dead end
doodle god had a hint system something this seriously needs
i meen its a better game to me
but it does need that
im stuck at like 30 something elements

Orteil responds:

Try combining things with themselves !
(hint : dualism+dualism, etc.)
There's already a hint system (things that can mix with what you're holding glow blue), and I think it's an easier hint system than Doodle God's... Regarding the other criticisms I get, I don't know if I should make it easier or harder !

Like it better than doodle god, but....

I like it, but the screen gets cluttered fast. A trash can in the corner to remove elements from the screen would be nice... I like the way mixable elements glow, but maybe add a 5 second delay to let me guess first... Overall very fun and addicting.

Orteil responds:

A trashcan would indeed be a good idea. I'll consider implementing that !
Regarding the glow delay... maybe ? It could lead to a weird gameplay pace, with the user picking up something, waiting 5 seconds, combining it, picking up something else etc...

I don't know how

But this is SRIOUSLY addicting.