Reviews for "Super Peoples Pt.1"

You used my almost favorite song!

At the beginning. Thank you!!!!!!

very good

i can tell that this is going to be an interesting flash

Just your average everyday super hero

It's a good start, and I look forward to the rest of the series... though the writing with hair power seems about as useful as Meg being able to grow her nails out... we shall see.

well that was kind of harsh for an intro

to the guy below me

dear god man its an intro to a series. if anything this was more like a promo that explained the premise of the story with bits of the humor type you might see in the following flashes which are going to explain all the powers, the plot will grow, and i promise you will be satisfied by the end in your questions about this series. and i honestly thought not swearing kind of made it a better flash, id rather not base my opinion on how many beeps or "fucking shit balls" were quoted in it.

the actual flash was good. animation was good but a little pixely for my taste. i found the jokes all right but not amazing. like the guy below me said they were a bit corny and your 2 bests were the fried chicken thing and the i have no idea what im doing joke. thats an actual premise to work on but i do expect to see more in the future. good luck with the rest.

Well, let's see.

Just like you suggested, this video is really short. I don't based on length, though, so whatever. Just thought that would be a good topic to open up on.

Your drawing abilities are fine, for what you're going for; something like Edd's World, right? You may want to thicken up the outline a bit, but otherwise, it's just fine.

Now, for the actual content of the video. Most of the jokes were corny, and the way they couldn't get the story right was terrible. I'll admit, I laughed at "I have no idea what I'm doing," but you need to work on your humor.

Another thing that was kind of annoying. "Oh my god, what the fridge?" This is Newgrounds, you're more than welcome to curse, and if you can't, the "beep" kind of censor is what most people use. Not really important, but I'm a critic, I'm here to nitpick.

One more thing, which I'm not taking off for. I don't understand the last guy's "Super Power." He can draw really well? He has an exceptional memory? There was no hand holding the pencil, so he's psychic? I just don't get it.

Overall, I'll give you a 7/10. I think this has promise and could improve really well, so I'll round up to a 4/5. Good luck out there.

This has been the opinion of no one. Really.