Reviews for "Bed and Breakfast"

This game nice!
I like EM soft music :D!
Just play this shit :3

Something up wit the controls.

Love the game! Controls can be irksome. At times, I try to move the screen using the arrow keys, and the screen moves, just in a random direction.

What a nice hotel

I actually used to work in a hotel, but got fired, so I am a little bit familiar with how it works. It's still weird to play a game where I make lots of money because I currently have no job. I admire the authenticness of everything in this. It was definitley hard to keep up with all the room cleaning, the food making, and talking to the guests. I can understand why it would be ridiculous for even a two-room hotel to have only one employee. The animation was very nice and I could sense a similar style.

Good game

Good game, but you should make it longer. and maybe add some more upgrades. it gets boring very fast.

Wow,

I mean it had its good points, but if you lose you start all over and all in all the execution and gameplay were lacking. It gets boring. 5/10