Reviews for "The Duder Dilemma"

Really fun and OMG hard D:!

@ misterbunny I think that was put in for the enjoyment of the users and to help out with getting the upgrades for the medal, but do keep in mind about one thing, Yokel Anesthetic Medal... Beat the Boss with "NO" upgrades... so no matter how many Gems you get, you can't even use it.

The game is really fun and it's pretty at what it's made for. Time well spent hehe xD

The GAME!

Its epic...yeah i love how jou did the "RAINBOW PUKE" thing
10/10 EPIC

great

This was great fun to play becuase you really had no idea where you were going with it at first! It would have been nice if there was an easier way to get gems or something, but still great. The graphics are great and look as good as any platformer on an arcade system. It is fun to just throw those giant axes over and over again, especially as they get stronger and you're just pounding away at the giant monster. The sound effects are neat too and fit the gameplay well. I like how this guy sounds like Larry the Cable Guy for some odd reason.

like it but the score is a bit unbalanced

The game is quite fun but the rainbow puke is a too easy source of increasing the score. The gems shouldn't count as much...

haRDER

Is it me or the boss is getting harder each time you beat it?

BoMToons responds:

yes, it could go on forever!