Reviews for "Simple Ping Pong"

For those who didn't realize

This game is simple and plain boring? Well, yes...if you are on your computer just to do nothing. However, if you are working, on an interval, or a bit of free time in a hectic day, this game is perfect. Discrete, quick, relaxing and a great time eater.

Don't let those who don't work fool you, this is wonderful for a relaxation. I would personally suggest adding a relaxing mode with no score limit, to avoid the workers to quit after the repetition (With a "type Q to quit this mode").

Thank alot my friend.

I really appreciate the comments and the score there. I will get around to putting a Relax mode with unlimited score limit just for you, when I get around to it. I will even PM you once done =]

Thanks again mate

haha..classic

simplistic, entertaining, fun.

Ammo responds:

=] I'm glade you liked it mate. Thanks for the review

simple

It's kinda simple but also hard at first
a good start for your first game

but you can always improve

Ammo responds:

It is indeed very simple, and i thought it would be a great way to start off doing actionscript again after a few years break xD

better than most

I was pleasantly surprised! This pong game had a nice layout, good ai, and it wasn't frustrating. Of course it's still just a pong game, which has been made millions of times. But hey, it's still fun!

Next time I would really like to see something thats makes this particular pong game something special. I would suggest maybe power ups such as fireball powers that burn holes in the enemies paddle making it harder for them to send the ball back!

7/10

Ammo responds:

Thanks for the review mate, I was thinking about power-ups but for the time being while learning the ropes again I think the simpler the better in this case =]

Not very fancy..

..but it works! And that's a big plus! Lol. It was a bit hard to me, so I guess the difficulty is pretty good.

I liked how the score moved towards the player who takes the lead, or so I thought! 'Cause it jumped up and down several times while I played. It would be cool if the score moved towards the player who is leading. Just an idea, though.

Keep working on it. I'm sure you can make some sweet stuff (:

Ammo responds:

Thanks pal, I'm also glade it works xD

Thanks for the comments =]