Reviews for "Simple Ping Pong"

haha..classic

simplistic, entertaining, fun.

Ammo responds:

=] I'm glade you liked it mate. Thanks for the review

better than most

I was pleasantly surprised! This pong game had a nice layout, good ai, and it wasn't frustrating. Of course it's still just a pong game, which has been made millions of times. But hey, it's still fun!

Next time I would really like to see something thats makes this particular pong game something special. I would suggest maybe power ups such as fireball powers that burn holes in the enemies paddle making it harder for them to send the ball back!

7/10

Ammo responds:

Thanks for the review mate, I was thinking about power-ups but for the time being while learning the ropes again I think the simpler the better in this case =]

simple

It's kinda simple but also hard at first
a good start for your first game

but you can always improve

Ammo responds:

It is indeed very simple, and i thought it would be a great way to start off doing actionscript again after a few years break xD

Not very fancy..

..but it works! And that's a big plus! Lol. It was a bit hard to me, so I guess the difficulty is pretty good.

I liked how the score moved towards the player who takes the lead, or so I thought! 'Cause it jumped up and down several times while I played. It would be cool if the score moved towards the player who is leading. Just an idea, though.

Keep working on it. I'm sure you can make some sweet stuff (:

Ammo responds:

Thanks pal, I'm also glade it works xD

Thanks for the comments =]