Reviews for "Coaster Racer"

Quite bland

I liked the background artwork which added to the atmosphere, and I love games with upgrades so good on you for including them here, but the positives kind of dry up for me here. It left a lot to be desired.

I found this game to be very bland. You never got a real feeling of being "on track", the steering just felt like I was turning the wheel left and right and I'd just slide round the course, whereas I should have been able to feel the corner and had a sense I was actually turning the vehicle.

I didn't see the point of the freestyle button, but I may have lost patience before the true value of it became apparent.

Overall a pretty poor and dated driving game compared to some of the much higher quality games out there.

Sorry, but that's how I feel.

Awesome!

I pretty much like this game - reminds of StuntCar Racer and Megarace 2 and BuggyBoy for sure! Good old times.. :) Seriously - well done!!

Wow

I must say this is by far one of the best racing/vehicle/3d perspective games I've played on here. The controls were good, the physics were good, and just...wow. I'm a tourist, so I played Easy Mode, but the other drivers provided enough of a challenge to still make it entertaining without being hair-pulling. The tracks were smooth. The occasional 90 degree turn showed up and I thought I'd fly off, but things went smooth. Not sure if you have a physics adjustment to help the player on Easy Mode, but I felt like a pretty expert driver playing this. Really good game! Can't say enough good things about it. I guess if I were to have a complaint it would be that my car doesn't have a .50 machine gun mounted on it. =)

Oh hellz yez!

This game kicks ass. Seriously....it does. nuff said....

Ah... takes me back

I know you are going to get lots of people saying "Oh! Reminds me of ****" But playing it took me back to playing Stunt Car Racer on the C64. Way better graphics though :D