Reviews for "Africa Dudes"

Christ, this was embarrassing

Just absolutely dreadful in every account, and so utterly pointless. I can't tell whether it was part of the collab rules to make every single person's entry unfunny, boring, poorly voiced, and unoriginal. Christ, how many iterations of a variation of a "hey...what if...what if african people talked about things we talk about in the western world?" Same constant angles, everyone wears masks to hide any trace of animation besides slight body movements, insanely repetetive jokes (probably because no one saw each other's entries, so didn't realise most of them were doing jokes on the same theme over and over again). It's got a pretty great pre loader though.

I can't really decide whether this is meant to be a "so bad it's good" kind of flash, because it borders on a pointless spam cartoon in everything but the artwork (which is very good most of the time). I'm leaning towards yes because of the quality + "DO NOT WATCH THIS COLLAB", and also the fact that you get a medal from even sitting through the thing, seems to point that it's all a big joke. But if so, it really means...nothing. Self awareness doesn't redeem anything/isn't an automatic "get out of jail free" card for making something terrible. If it was a serious effort at comedy, then well, god help us all.

I feel kind of bad about the 0, because I usually try and withhold from voting things 0 (I think I've given 4 in the 4 years I've had an account). But this. I actually think this might be the worst work of every single person involved. I wish having a list of superstar tag team flash authors would actually have made something halfway good.

Stamper responds:

good luck with 'alien potato', we're all waiting for it and can't wait to watch it

Urgh...

Just watched it three times in a row.... god damn

No stars, you assholes. How the hell did you convince Chluaid to be a part of this? Also, Tom Flop needs to step his game up. Maybe watch Step Up so he knows what stepping up is.

Seriously, though, shit was pretty hilarious at parts. I can't say which - because this thing was so damn long - but hilarious nontheless. Lulz were had, I assure you. Stars should be had.

No stars though. You gotta earn those shits like earnin' those medals. Impossible.

You know, you don't have to watch it, just leave in on in the background while you do something else. You can also open two tabs so you can still play newgrounds while you get your medals. This collab may have be terrible, but at least it wasn't retarded.

What happened to the full collab? Came for nostalgia of Africa and found the sting of modern Apartheid: de-segregate the parts of the collab and let them exist as a whole again!