Reviews for "Africa Dudes"

My eyes are bleeding

From epicness.first time actually that I see Adam is making an NG collab,witch was funny as hell.also the other was nice I guess

I DID IT!!

I FUCKING DID IT! YES!! MY WIFE LEFT ME! MY DOG DIED OF STARVATION! BUT IN THE END IT WAS ALL WORTH IT BECUASE I GOT THE FUCKING MEDAL! YES! I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW I DID IT!

This is uhhh....

I personally thought it was fantastic the first time I saw it. Loved the humor of it all, and to everyone offended; It's a movie. Deal with it.

Now, I know this really isn't relevant to the review, but I had to tell you this. So I fell asleep with my headphones on while watching this, and in my dream, I was being attacked by zombies. One of my friends was just talking on the phone like it was nothing, and I started flippin' out on him (Like in Chluaid's bit). I'm not gonna go through the whole dream, but it was pretty fucked up nonetheless.

However, I give this a 10/10, 5/5. IT was wonderfully played out. Jolly good work gentleman.

Awe yeah! Came back to watch this after years. Good to know my sense of humour has not changed. ;D
Cheers,