Reviews for "Africa Dudes"

"I want you to die"

24 minutes and 30 seconds. Holy crap. Why? WHY?!?!?

soo long

i dont have much paitents but ill wait until i get medles

oh and by the way "cream cheese sandwhiches!!!!"

Awww maaan...

I pretty much agree with Crishpax on this one, it was a massive let-down to be honest seeing all the awesome artist's do a huge collab about Africa and turn out to be immensely boring.
The art was epic dont get me wrong but, the humour was dryer than an african childs tongue..

this doesnt make me not want to watch you guys anymore because im always anticipating most of your new stuff....Just...dont make an Africa Dudes 2...

Soo....LONG!

This could have been broken down into many different flashes or even other collaborations, it was so long. The artwork was well done but the movements in animation were lacking. It could use a shortcut to different flashes. An intermission could have given some audiences a break. I couldn't really care about the later flashes as it drone on.

T_T