Reviews for "Africa Dudes"

loved it

but for the love of god NEVER make saharh pals
i will personally see to it u live the rest of your life horribly
but i do encorage africa dudes 2

WHY!!?

I just cant grasp the idea that anybody thinks anything done by lazymuffin is funny yet here he is again on another collab video, once again the only artist that didnt make me laugh... Everybody else was great though

u r an ass

u keep dissing the 13 year old grls who dnt knw how to spell nd u sy thy dnt use nouns or w/e u say they r cld!

the 13 yr ld grls hav feelings 2... u fk

very disappointing.

Art +2
Thought behind it all +1

the rest of it, however, is pretty boring. way too long I couldn't even finish it

S'alright

i sat through the entire thing, laughed a few times, nothin too special.. but then animal pals came on i laughed harder than i thought i would.

i want more fucking animal pals.