For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 168 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Africa Dudes"

funny at parts

long as FUUUUCK but it was still pretty awesome.. i enjoyed it.. but.. i will tackle the other 2 medals another day

it was meh

some lil skits diddnt do it for me
and im typing this while its still on and i have no IDEA how long ive been watching this, longest vid ever?

shit :D!

that was amazing. I love this flash. :hilarious x3

Flippin' Awesome!

It was like a roller coaster. Some parts were a slow build up, some were fantastic bits, and then others slowed it all down. Regardless, my roommate and I got drunk by our 3rd viewing and made a drinking game out of it all.

I rate this 9.95

Some of the jokes were so crappy that they were enjoyable, and the rest was hilarious. I loved the ending.