Reviews for "Africa Dudes"

uhhh...

I like the fact that you all got together to make this but its kinda boring, sooo yea.

I didnt find this really funny at all but....

Im giving a 10 for the fact that this flash has brought me soooo many reviews and your responses are making up for the lack of humor and im laughing my ass off on the ridicule your causing your reviewers. If you bad comment me, im sure ill just laugh again xD

Dude!DUde!!DUDE!!!FRIEKING HARLARIOUS!

"Its the piercing isnt it. Look at my PENIS!" HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Newgrounds should add a new rating level. EPIC i would so vote this for epic.

What were you guys thinking?

Instead of making a collaboration this year where all the NG users can have a chance to submit their pieces, which you guys (stamp and Johnny) look at, take the funny ones and leave out the shit.

Instead, you guys just pick your favorites and allow whatever shit they submit to be part of it, and don't have maybe the heart or probably just don't care, to leave out all the lame stuff.

Honestly, most of these were not funny. Not to me, but maybe to the fanboys or to some other people who watched... .... I'm not good at being mean.

BUT FOR FUCKS SAKE! I WAS SO BOARD OF WATCHING THESE THAT WHEN A GOOD ONE FINALLY CAME AND WAS FUNNY I COULD HARDLY LAUGH ANY WAY!

Why don't you guys treat each other fairly and not allow the bad shit that you all make to be in a collab and just keep the good.

If you did then you'd have a great score as well as something worth watching.

You know what though, most of you all probably really don't care. You know that this was made only for fun and that if anyone liked it or not, including yourselves, that it would not harm pride anyway.

Next time that the NG crew favorites make a collab I'm just gonna keep in mind that the joke's on me, because they wanted to have some fun and waste some time. It won't be my time.

... Creem cheese sandwhiches.
RB

PS I'm gonna go kill myself now :3

PPS sorry for being a dick mouth... I will watch whatever you make next time. But this really blew dick. There. Fuck yall.

Super Awesome

Man,I loved it!It's so amusing and it keeps you watching 'till the end.And fuck the racial stereotype guy,he's a real racist.And a rattlesnake.