Reviews for "Africa Dudes"

I watched it...

And I watched it two more times because I actually thought it was freakin' hilarious. Also the ending with Sahara pals was fucking brilliant.

i liked it

it's like 30 minutes and i still watched it

Not the best.

I only laughed at one entry.
All the others were not funny the least bit.
I do not understand at all how this got on the Front-page.
Review the entries better. Don't just accept every crappy one you find.
And usually, I would do whatever it takes to get medals, but, Just the sound of this in the background was annoying.
It made me tired after 5 entries.
Seriously, Try harder.
It has good animation, Sound, And quality and all that.
But, please, Next time, Try a little bit harder.

Why would you do this?

It was so painful to watch... and I only kept watching because Egoraptor is a great animator... Chluaid looked pretty good too. Way too long though.

Uuuh...

it's alright. Some animators have good animations like they usually do, and others are just plain terrible. Stamper, Oney, and Johnny Utah had some good skits, but others were on the other side of the divide. Sorry Fulp, you're just not that funny.