Reviews for "Africa Dudes"

omfg

o my that was freaking long

Just Wow..

The first time watching through i was like... "WTF am i watching" and "how long is this?!"
the second time... i was like "Well... This is pretty funny"
the last time... "why did i watch this 3 times?!"
for the points.. but it was pretty good all in all. i didnt mute it or anything like Nibroc did.

Yo Foreal?

I gave it a 4 cause its go a good amount of my fave artists but at the same time what the fuck? It was dumb and mad offensive,if your gonna make a flash making fun of Africans,least make the shit funny and accurate.Straight disapointing

Teehee.

This is my kind of movie, fellas. Love it.

I actually liked it.

I enjoyed most of it. It got "alittle" akward at some points, but the humor was great and how could it ever be when you take so many great heads and just make them do a 25 minute long flash about africans! I'll give it a 9.