Reviews for "Africa Dudes"

UGH!!! SO LONG

When everyone in the reviews said this was long, I didn't think it was THIS long.

This flash

This flash seems like a good flash from the review below but I think this should of included my skit for the collab:

"Hey I just played on the computer!"
"What's a computer?"
"It's a err..."
*5 minute long silence*
" I have aids."

AKA I expected something so much better from you top newground people.

this is TORTURRREEE!

SOOOO LOOOOONG!
i can completly and undisputedly say that this is the best collaboration i have ever seen! so many big names in this its like the ultimate of artists (but i can't believe you guys didn't include people like DanPaladin or HappyHarry in this) but i can't believe you masters of torture are making us watch it three times! that is an hour of my life i will never get back. But at least i can brag about it.

Tom Fulp

That song is mesmerizing.

omfg

o my that was freaking long