Reviews for "Africa Dudes"

Too long

You couldn't spend the extra hour to make a chapter selection?

This isn't racist

OMG! TMNT song!
Seriusly, the best part is the Sahara pals

OMG

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I COUDNT DO IT I COULDNT WACHT IT AL (SCREAMS INSANED)

Lawdy

I've watched this like seven times now. Forget the metals, I just really like it.

This ain't racist!

For the love of all that is good in this world! How the hell does someone call this racist and not get punched in the face by a stranger? There was no negativity towards black people that I could see, just a bunch of random banter comming from tribesfolk who live in Africa. And last time I checked, every tribe in Africa is freakin' black!

If this is about the AIDS and rape refs then you are blind to the world because there is not a place on earth where there isn't rape or AIDS. Or maybe it's that they talk about having tech that real tribesman couldn't ever have, like TVs, I-Pads, and whatnot. I don't see what that has to do with their skin color.

Or maybe it's the end where they utter the word..."Negro"! Are you people so thin skinned that you can't see a cartoon with black people made mostly by white with the word "negro" in it?

Racism will never die if people are going to be this anal about skin color and culture.

...anyway, there was a few boring parts so i give it a 7