Reviews for "Africa Dudes"

SNAKE

because i was not a snake !!!

I kept waiting for something intersting to happen.

It didn't... This is the single longest string of completely useless conversation I have ever heard. It's beautiful.

I honestly couldn't tell you how long this is because I left in the middle, went and took a dump, and came back while it was still running. It turns out I ate corn some time this week, and that was the most interesting thing I learned during my view of this flash.

I give this a 9.95 because TMNT was awesome. Having said that I now need to stick my finger in a wall socket so I might be able to forget the 90s.

Whichever of you drew a broken bottle lashed to a spear pole deserves a Greatest Achievement in Comedic Racism award.

holy shit dude...

longest flash ever!

once....

that was hard....

.....ok

holy hell that was so long i took a shower and it was still playing. other than that it was pretty good.