Reviews for "Africa Dudes"

A pointless classic for the ages

Was meh mostly with only some good jokes. Also I watched this twice in a row and got no points for it...

Incerdibly retarded but yet also funny...

I watched it the first time, laughed a little, then left it playing while i watched tv and got 175 points

Hilarious..

Except for the parts by Adam Phillips. I mute them while they're on. Just very irritating and idiotic. But the rest of this was fantastic. Kept me laughing constantly.

Umm...?

This was amusing but really long and i lost interest after about 15 mins... I decided to watch it once and watch it 3 times as like a dare with friends... either or something to do and kept me preoccupied :3

this is long

i choose it because it was on the medal selection but i didnt know how long it will be and you have to watch it 3 times which is 1 hour,15 minutes ,24 seconds and 12 milliseconds and no subtitles so if your audio jammed you shouldnt watch it