For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 213 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Carve n' Share"

Very nice

This has got all the tools necessary to make some rather cool virtual carved pumpkins.

It's about as basic as you get, but the possibilities are seemingly endless. It is awesome to be able to submit it for the general public to see and rate. And it saves your masterpiece(s).

Although at this rate, you may want to include a "Search" option as the user-made pumpkin queue is getting rather large.

I'm no artist, but I made a decent white sword from the first Zelda game using this.
I also made a TourettesGUY themed pumpkin for fun, but I don't think flmewarrior would like that one too much :/

One bug that is a bit of a nuisance is that when you submit, it might not go through.
And when you re-submit and it does go through, you found out you submitted it twice on accident.

I'm getting attached to the square tool and thinking of making another virtual pumpkin after I post this review :)

Cool =]

Just bugs me that so many people abuse the power of carving and sharing =/ I love all the pumkpins under the "Best" tab though. Congrats, people who carved the works of art. You've got a real talent with a computer mouse ^_^ Plus more patience than I could ever have! lol

Interesting

However, the mood is killed when you come across the ones writing foul language or rude remarks that are pg-13 or adult. I did come across one that had the Mortal Kombat logo, and now I want to actually carve that pumpkin. If my neighbors smash it before Halloween's out, there will be alot of trouble. All in all, great job creative guys, not-so-creative guys, don't even bother.

awsome

but people draw too much dicks i love the creative ones like one time someone made Joker

Haha I amde Finn xP