Reviews for "Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody"

...
I have thousands of questions.
1. "HOW IS THAT SO HOT ?!"
2. "HOW DID I NOT DISCOVERED THIS EARLIER IN MY LIFE ?!"
3. "How is the animation itself so good ?"
4. "So Jenny got a 'pleasure' button... good to know but... how did it NOT break ?!"
5. "Why the intense screaming ? My ears bleed."
6. "Did I just fapped on this ?"
7. "Why did I got a boner from this ?"
8. "Does the creator see a psycologist ? He should."
9. "Will I ever see Jenny the same way again ?"
10. "Do I love rule34 THAT MUCH ? PENIS, AWNSER MEEE !!!"
11. "Can I get a psycologist myself ? If no, can I get brain bleach ?"
12. "How can rocks produce sperm...?"
13. "How can a robot be against a sexual intercourse if it does not possess feelings ?... Oh. Jenny do have feelings ?"
14. "How in the fresh hell can rocks have emotions and lust ?"
15. "How... is it possible... that a robot... blushes...?"
16. "If Jenny 'doesn't breathe', how is she COUGHING ? In order to cough, you need a diaphragm, witch goes with lungs, obviously."
17. "Wait a darn second. Why... WHY DOES JENNY HAVE A VAGINA AND A BUTTHOLE IN THE FIRST PLACE ??!!"
18. "How can rocks (especially the balls) be... soft ?"
19. Same goes for iron.
20. "How can the rock penis FEEL anything ? It requires to be at least a bit soft, and also needs neuro-transmitors."
21. "It just pierced my mind. How is Jenny so... so... hum... large inside ? From the inside, it looks like the rock-penis doesn't actually touch the edges."
22. "What happenned to jenny at the end when she screamed like a maniac ? Her pleasure button was not BROKEN, so... what happened ?"
23. "She sort-cicuited ? If yes.. (24)"
24. "Why does the 'sperm' didn't infiltrated her circuits before ?"
25. "'I'm cumming'. ... WHAT ? HOW DID THAT NOT HAPPENED EARLIER IF IT'S CAUSED BY THE PLEASURE BUTTON ???"
26. "Who dared to put this 'pleasure' button in jenny ? same goes for vagina and butthole."
27. "Judging by her voice and appearance, she's really young. So how does she have any knowlegde of sexuallity ?"
28. "In the same category as (27), how did she knew that she was about to be raped ?"
29. "A rock... drooling ? How ?"
30. "How can the rock guys cum so fast ?"
31. "How can the rock guys cum indefinitly ?"
32. "Why does one the guys lick Jenny's ass AFTER cumming 99 times inside of it ? Sperm is a natural lube, dumbass. You are just licking sperm."
33. "Also in the theme of licking, why do they have a tongue and teeths ?"
34. "In the theme of doing useless things, why is one of the guys fingering her ?"
35. "Last one, it'll be too long otherwise : Why does the poor robot-girl named Jenny actually becomes compliant near the end ?..."
1000 : "Why do I love this ?"

help me

please give me the whatever emote

Help me.